1) We take no responsibility for the actions of visitors to our website. The data are generated on your own responsibility and also used without any influence on our part.
2) This web presence lets you generate data on your own responsibility, however they are this data freely generated / invented. Thus it is excluded that one of the generated Persons harm it.
3) If a private person finds himself in the generated data, please ask we contact them. The respective entry we will of course remove as soon as possible. Also companies / other websites are of course entitles us to contact us and, if necessary, to communicate your problem.
4) All data that you find on this website may be otherwise be found as well. We hereby refer to the website of the Chaos Computer Club. Just as publicly, all other data is available on the Internet. Consequently, There is no illegal content on this page.
5) Ultimately, it is in the hands of the visitors of this site, if any damage arises or not. However, no author is created by the author of this website Damage. We ask you to consider this.
Thank you for your understanding!